This state-of-the-art reticle has cascading windage and elevation dots, so you can execute long-range shots out to 500 yards in still or windy conditions.
The riflescope is resistant to a lifetime of field use, heavy recoil, and harsh vibration. It is protected by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Most popular and versatile model
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
The Ballistic Plex E1 reticle addresses the biggest challenges in long-distance shooting: determining holdover at distance and hold-off for wind drift.
- Hash marks on lower vertical crosshair are calibrated for dead-on aiming from 100 to 500 yds. for nearly any big-game hunting cartridge
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots help you quickly and easily adjust for wind
- Dots represent hold off for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind (+/- 1.5 in. at 400 yds.)
- You adjust for 5 or 20 m.p.h. crosswind by halving or doubling the dot distance
- Illuminated models help acquire targets in low light
- Simple, accurate, and easy to use