The Gryphon range is a thing of the future with the ability for you to use real life optical Night vision view or Thermal view – then the next level Bi-Spectrum Fusion view with combined NV & Thermal. This is your all weather all day optical monocular.. check out the huge range of specs.. Wi-Fi hot spot, hot tracking, bi-spectrum image fusion, laser distance measurement, and so on. This monocular has enormous potential for all kinds of applications and is not limited to Hunting, patrolling, law enforcement, searching and rescuing, narcotic enforcement, anti-smuggling, tracing and arresting, hiking, and travel, et
Huntsman range of Gryphon Thermal Monocular with Laser Range Finder
- Lens 25mm
- Detector: 384×288
- Pixel interval: 12 μm
- Detector sensitivity: 35 mK
- F 1.0 Aperture
- Magnification 2.39 – 19.12, x8
- FOV 10.53° × 7.9°
- Detection 1200m
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Optical Module: 22mm Focal Lens 0.001 Lux @ F1.0
- Image Modes: White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot, Fusion, Visible, Image Fusion
- 1024 × 768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED screen
- Capture Snapshots & store on thermal
- Capture videos & store on thermal
- Wi-Fi – Hotspot – real time sharing or transfer videos/images
- Hot spot tracking
- IP67 protection
- 3 year warranty
- Laser Range Finding system – 600m
- Laser Pointer
- Built-in memory: 16 GB
- Battery runtime 5 hours approx. 18650 Li-ION removable battery.
- Dimensions: 87.2 mm × 73.3 mm × 161.5 mm
- Weight: 510 g
Laser range finder
Laser range finder with a detection out to 600m
Advanced Image Sensor
The high sensitive 384 x 288 12 μm Vox image sensor offers high quality image performance with incredible detail.
Supports WiFi hotspot through the mobile app to have the same view with camera itself. Users can also to use digital zoom, or video recording on their mobile.
High resolution (1024×768) 0.39” OLED is capable of lower power consumption, wider viewing angle, and richer color. All of this serves to massively enhance user experience.
Digital Detail Enhancement You don’t miss a single detail
Adaptive AGC Technology
Adaptive Gain Control Automatic Signal strength adjusted to the scene being observed
Bi-Spectrum Image Fusion
The bi-spectrum image fusion function delivers a high-quality detailed image, offers a good experience of observation at whatever time in whatever weather.