What do hunters want most in a scope? Outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Built around Leupold’s Elite Optical System, it offers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that diehard hunters and shooters demand for all-day performance.
Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it’s designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- 3-1 Zoom Ratio A 3:1 zoom ratio is very common in many scope models. It gives you 3 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges are available in powers of 3x: 1.5-5, 2.5-8, 3-9, 3.5-10, etc.), so you can dial your power down for close encounters or all of the way up for long-range shots.
- Leupold’s Elite Optical System offers excellent dawn-to-dusk light transmission for a bright image when it matters most, elite-level glare reduction in harsh light, and the resolution and clarity that diehard hunters and shooters demand.
- Second Focal Plane (rear focal plane) scopes, the reticle stays the same size while the target grows and shrinks when you adjust the magnification. These reticles are ideal for lowlight hunting situations and in scopes that don’t utilize hash marks for range estimation.
- Scratch resistant lenses Hardened surface coatings are added to meet extreme military standards in scratch resistance and added lens protection.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.